The Mil-Tec Generation II US Butt Pack is an upgrade to the old trusty butt pack. This generation butt pack has more organising option and it can be worn as hip bag or shoulder bag and, made of polyester with PVC coating. It results to a lightweight and relatively waterproof bag.
It is spacious enough for everyday carry, but as a butt pack it will allow you to carry everything an airsoft player/militant/hiker might need. The main storage compartment is secured via two straps with side release buckles. On its flap, there are two Velcro pouches that are perfect for mobile phones or GPS devices, etc. Main compartment has three more pouches with Velcro. The PALS webbing on the back allows the bag to be attached to any MOLLE surface or belt and two D-rings makes easier for it to harness.
- Materials Upper: 100% polyester, Polyvinylchloride (PVC) coated
- Materials Lining: 100% polyester
- Extendable main compartment with drawstring
- Main compartment flap with compression straps and quick release buckle
- 5 external pouches with Velcro
- 1 inside pocket
- Removable and adjustable 3.8 cm (width)shoulder strap
- MOLLE attachment points and D-rings on the back
- Grab handle
- Durable heavy duty construction
- Weight: 1000g
- Dimensions: approx. 23 x 24 x 15 cm